Shipping & Delivery
How long does shipping take?
Estimated Delivery 2-4 weeks.
What countries or regions do you ship to?
We ship worldwide. There may be particular locations that we might require additional information for shipping, but such cases are rare. In case this happens, we will get in touch with you ASAP.
Do you ship to my home address or do I need to go somewhere to pick it up?
Except for some remote areas, we will deliver your order directly to the shipping address. Please enter the most convenient shipping address to receive your order.
Why was my order shipped separately?
We are a shopping platform for different stores. If the products you bought are from different stores on our website, the parcels will be sent out separately by different individual stores.
Can I order over the phone?
Unfortunately, ordering via phone is not available currently. You can place your orders directly from our website or smartphone using our app.
Is there a limit or a minimum to how much I can buy?
Absolutely no limit. You can order as much as you like. The sky is the limit!
How can I change the size/color of the item before shipment?
We apologize but order information cannot be changed once an order has been placed.
Can I cancel my order?
All orders once placed can’t be cancel. No refund will be given for cancellation request.
Which payment methods do you accept?
We accept credit card & debit card, PayPal, and also local payments (country dependent). Please see Payment Method for detailed information about payments.
Is it safe to make orders on the web?
Yes, the transmitted data is encrypted by SSL. Only after the bank has confirmed the legitamacy of the placed order will payment be charged. If the bank informs us otherwise, payment will be cancelled.
Is Cash on Delivery (COD) available?
We apologize however cash on delivery is not available as of yet. For all orders, we currently accept PayPal as well as credit and debit cards from popular banks.
How can I pay if I do not have a credit card?
We are sorry to hear you don’t have this payment method. If you don’t have a credit or debit card, we suggest you use PayPal to complete the payment. PayPal is easy, fast and guaranteed to be safe. If you have a PayPal account, it is strongly suggested that you use this payment method. If you don’t have PayPal, here is a quick guide on how to get an account:
1) Please click this link to be directed to the Paypal site : https://www.paypal.com
2) Click the “Sign Up Now” button
3) Next page, click “Create Individual Account”
4) Fill out the details and then click “Sign Up Now”
How can I pay if I do not have a PayPal account?
If you don’t have Paypal, you have the option to use either a credit or debit card to complete your payment. We assure our customers that we do not retain nor save all information you have provided for payment. For further queries about your payment transactions, please consult your card-issuing bank for more information.
My payment won’t go through!
If you’re having difficulty processing payment, here are some commonly used tips that you can try:
Payment failed with my credit or debit card:
1. Make sure all information is correct, including the credit card number, expiration date, CVV code, and billing address.
2. Make sure you have enough credit or account balance.
3. Check whether your card is authorized or the default online transaction limit is too low.
4. Try refreshing the page or you may log out and log back in.
5. Start over with a new order instead of trying to pay for the same order over again.
6. If payment is still declined, you may need to contact your bank.
As a default security measure for all credit card banks, they may block international transactions/payments unless the cardholder proactively requested to unblock this settings on their payment cards.
7. You can also pay through PayPal with your credit or debit Card as a “Guest”. It is very safe and easy to use.
8. Try using a different card.
9. Try using PayPal if you have PayPal account.
I failed to pay with PayPal?
1. According to our experience, PayPal may have a transaction limit. Please check this further with PayPal.
2. According to PayPal rules, the shipping address and the billing address need to be in the same country, otherwise payment will be declined.
3. If above is not working, we highly suggest you try with Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), and Debit Card.
Does Bayfrontshop charge for customs, taxes, VAT, or any other extra fees?
Once the order has been placed successfully, no further charges will be added. In some cases, there may be VAT or other taxes, custom duties, or fees mandatory for your country. However, based on our experience, such cases are very rare. All taxes, custom duties, fees if require are to be paid by customers directly.
If you still have some concerns about the tax, you can learn more information about it as part by checking the local customs policy in your country.
Returns & Refunds
All products are not returnable not refundable unless we sent an item that is damage or spoil.
How long does it take for the refund to be processed?
Once a refund request is received and we accepted it, we will initiate the refund process within 24 hours.
If you paid the order using PayPal, the refund will be credited back to your Paypal account. Meanwhile, it will take approximately 30 days to receive the refund paid using a credit card via our PayPal account as it is still dependent on your bank’s processing time.
For other payment methods, the refund will be credited back to the account used for payment within 7-14 working days, but it is still dependent on your bank’s processing time.
Why did I get a refund if I didn’t request it?
If items were marked as Refunded, this means the items are out of stock and cannot be fulfilled. Therefore they are refunded and we apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please visit My Orders and check “Order Status” to see which item(s) has been refunded and the details of such action.
Refund will be processed and credited back to the account used for payment within 7-14 days, depending on the bank processing time.