Learn to Blog in 5 Simple Steps
- Choose a blogging platform ( WordPress or Blogger), your domain name, and hosting company. WordPress
- Design your blog. There are many themes available, choose a theme that you like.
- Modify your blog to get your desired look and feel.
- Select the best plugins for your blog. WordPress has many free plugins that will help in your blog management.
- Write compelling good content that adds value to readers so that readers will want to follow and visit your blog.
Step 1 Choose a blogging platform (WordPress or Blogger), your domain name, and hosting company.
Most bloggers use WordPress to create their blog. It is free to use and easy to manage. Once you get your domain name, hosting company, you can install WordPress from your hosting company CPanel easily.
- Super easy set-up and is free to use
- Plenty of free themes and layouts .
- There’s a massive support forum in case you encounter problems.
- Your blog will be fast and it will also look good with all the Functionality and form.
- Your blog can have social media sharing, interaction. People can interact with you easily. Your content can be shared, commented on, and so on.
If you don’t have budget for domains, web hosting services. You can still get free subdomains at WordPress.com and Blogger.com. Sign up easy and quick and is FREE.
You can start off with this method first.
Choose a Domain name that has key words for your blog as google search engine will look at domain name for ranking.
There are many hosting companies out there. Click here to get the best promotion offers from various well know web hosting companies.
Step 2 Design your blog
For Blogger, once you log in go your your left side bar and look for theme click on it and you can chose the themes available.
Chose a theme that is easy to customize and professional looking, if you want to put advertisement at the right or left side bar, choose a theme that has this feature. If you don’t like the theme, you can always change it any time but bare in mind different themes have different settings and it will affect your content layout and you may have to redo some settings.
Step 3 Modify your blog to get your desired look and feel
Once you have choose your theme, you need to layout the design look and feel base on your liking. Make it mobile friendly too with simple navigation. Do not clutter your site. Keep your blog design simple. Use contrasting colors. Embrace white space. Keep your design goal-driven. Follow conventions. Experiment.
Step 4 Select the best plugins for your blog
What is Plugin?
A plugin is a piece of software containing a group of functions that can be added to a WordPress website. They can extend functionality or add new features to your WordPress websites. WordPress plugins are written in the PHP programming language and integrate seamlessly with WordPress. WordPress plugin makes it easy for users to add features to their website without knowing a single line of code. There are thousands of free WordPress plugins for you to choose and try out.
You can visit official WordPress plugins page to search and download popular plugins. Read the review first before install any plugin
Step 5 Write compelling good content
Now you have get your blog, theme, plugin is time to write your content. Use this 6 steps to get started.
Step 1: Understand your audience who you want to target, what they will want to read.
Step 2: Start with a topic and working title
Step 3: Write an introduction and make it captivating
Step 4: Organize your content
Step 5: Write
Step 6: Edit/proofread your post, and fix your formatting
About Payoneer & How To Get $25 In Free Money
Payoneer is a web service that lets you send or receive money from overseas. If you are a freelancer, or a blogger, or an affiliate marketer, this is one service that you must be using.
Payoneer is an online payment platform that lets you transfer money from any corner of the world! A best and must have payment service for every blogger, traveler, freelancer, affiliate marketer, consultant, virtual assistant, business person, online sellers, and receivers.
- Make an international money transfer or receive affiliate payment easily from any freelancing marketplaces like –
Airbnb, Fiverr, Amazon, UpWork and Commission Junction worldwide.
- Payoneer also allows you to accept payments in more currencies like –
USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, and CNY.
With Payoneer, you can receive payment from affiliate payment from services like Amazon and Commission Junction.
Freelancers can send an invoice to their clients using Payoneer & their clients can pay them directly using their credit/debit card. Sound like an interesting service?
This exclusive Payoneer promo is for first-time user only. When you use this special promotional link for creating an account on Payoneer, you are entitled to earn $25.