Korean Red Ginseng Extract Tea Korean Ginseng Tea
This Korean ginseng tea is manufactured as a granular from available to meet users taste.
This is highly well made from extract of korean ginseng, the specialty of the republice of korea.
We always ship 100% brand new and lately produced korean ginseng tea.
KOREAN GINSENG TEA is made from the extract of Korean Ginseng, the speciality of Korea, by low temperature extraction and concentration. As a health food, it is manufactured in scientific and hygienic process and produced as a granular form to satisfy the moderns likes.
- Packing Unit: 3g x 50 bags, 3g x 100bags
- Storage: Store in an air tight container and a dry and cool place without direct rays of the sun.
- Take 1~2 tea bags each time and 3 times a day after dissolving the granules in hot or cold water and stirring well.
- Add sweetner or honey if desired.
It is very good for the following people.
- who needs refreshment, stamina and energy.(tonic)
- who wants to enhance Immune system.
- who often take liquor.
- adolescence or students who is deficient of energy & vigor.
Health benefits of ginseng
- Provides energy and prevents fatigue
- Improves cognitive function
- Has anti-inflammatory effects
- Purifies the blood of toxins
- Increases production of red blood cells
- Lowers “bad” cholesterol (LDL)
- Lowers high blood pressure
- Normalizes stress conditions so caused
- Prevents cellular damage from oxidation
- Stimulates intestinal digestion
- Improves nerve growth, nerve transmission
- Increases physical stamina
- Strengthens the immune system
[Why Korean Ginseng?]
Asian ginseng comes from the plant Panax Ginseng whose botanical name is derived from the Greek word panacea, meaning “cures everything” and the word ginseng meaning “man-like” due to its appearance of some roots. Ginseng has been known as herbal medicines, called as “longevity grass”, used in the Asian countries as a tonic, fatigue relief, preventing aging, improvement of circulation, protecting liver, etc. for thousands years. When it comes to ginseng farming, Korea is generally evaluated to be suited best for cultivation of ginseng in term of climate, soil and other natural environment. Ginseng is not all the same.
The Korean ginseng species is Panax Ginseng C.A. Meyer. C.A. Meyer, a 18th century botanist, called it Panax Ginseng is originated from Korea and China. Panax Ginseng C.A. Meyer has been known as the only species with which lots of pharmacological trials have been carried out. The main ingredient of ginseng which has pharmacological effects are the unique Saponin. The Saponin of ginseng is called “Ginsenoside”. It is known that there are over 30 kinds.
100% Original and Pure Natural product,fast free shipping
Ginseng is one of nature’s greatest gifts. It is used to increase physical and mental endurance, boost energy, normalize body functions, reduce cholesterol, and prevent cancer. Ginseng supports the natural balance of your body to combat fatigue and strengthens and protects your nervous system.
Now modern research has demonstrated that over 28 therapeutic elements (ginsenosides) are in this vitamin rich plant. Recent research shows that regular use of Ginseng is helpful in the treatment of memory loss (Alzheimer’s), balance of blood sugar levels (Diabetes), slowing down the aging process, helping the immune system, etc.