Latest Raspberry Pi Zero W Wireless Pi 0 with WIFI and Bluetooth 1GHz CPU 512MB RAM Linux OS 1080P HD video output free shipping
What is the Raspberry Pi Zero W?
Now with WiFi! Not to be mistaken with the standard Raspberry Pi Zero, this new model has WiFi and Bluetooth built in!
Raspberry Pi Zero W (Wireless) Details:
- BCM2835 (same as Pi 1) but up-clocked to 1GHz, so 40% faster
- 512MB RAM
- Mini HDMI
- USB On-The-Go port
- Micro USB power
- HAT-compatible 40-pin header
- Composite video and reset headers
- CSI camera connector
- 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
CPU: Broadcom BCM2835, which can run at up to 1GHz.
Power: 5V, supplied via micro USB connector, drawing 160mA (even when connected to an HD display).
Dimensions: 65mm x 30mm x 5mm
Video & Audio: 1080P HD video output. Audio output via mini-HDMI connector.
Storage: MicroSD card.
Operating System: Linux, installed via NOOBS.
Inputs and Outputs:
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Weight: 0.1kg (0.22lb.)
- Package Size: 10cm x 8cm x 5cm (3.94in x 3.15in x 1.97in