Probiotics are to replace friendly bacteria in the stomach needed for digestion for those taking antibiotics which unfortunately kill both friendly bacteria as well as bad bacteria, for medium to mild stomach problems, for problems like gas, bloating, intestinal toxicity, constipation, gastric discomfort and malabsorption of nutrients
21st Century Probiotics contains8 billion“friendly bacteria” of four types :
1.Lactobacillus Acidophilus – 2 Billion
2.Lactobacillus Salivarius – 2 Billion
3.Bifidobacterium Bifidum – 2 Billion
4.Streptococcus Thermophilus – 2 Billion
The freeze-dried culture in each capsule will come alive when it comes into contact with stomach gastric juices.
• Aids in the digestive process by helping digest lactose (milk sugar) and protein
• Cleans the intestinal tract, purify colon and promote regular bovel movements
• Creates Lactic Acid, which balances intestinal pH.
• Reduces the growth of harmful bacteria and fungi.
• Inhibits the H.Pylori growth, which is known to cause gastric problems.