- Lemon balm is said to soothe symptoms of stress, help you to relax, and boost your mood.
- Lemon balm may also be used to help reduce symptoms of anxiety, such as nervousness and excitability.
- Combining lemon balm with valerian may help relieve restlessness and sleep disorders such as insomnia.
- Lemon balm may also be useful in treating headaches, especially if they’re happening as a result of stress.
- If you experience frequent abdominal pain and discomfort, lemon balm may have a positive effect on your digestion.
#Fall in love with a Refreshing scent #100% lemonbalm leaf extract powder #Contains rosemary acid, polyphenols, magnesium and calcium #1.3g~2g shake at 1.5L of water #Can be used as a spice. Various recipes such as milk yogurt and salad